Event coach at your service
EVENT COACH & COORDINATION MEETING
Skellefteå grows as a place for events. Maria Rautio, event coach at Visit Skellefteå, is available for questions from event organisers and can help you make the right connections. Maria is also convener for the event coordination meeting with representatives from the police, rescue services, the municipality etc. It's all about making it easier for you as organiser.
1. THE EVENT COACH GUIDES YOU
– Which permits are needed for your event (police, landowner, county administrative board, etc.)
– Find the right event venue and in-depth knowledge of the venue
– If needed, convening an event coordination meeting to meet with the police, the municipality, the rescue services and others
– Contacts for booking at various event venues
– Contact information to other local actors
– Guides you further on questions related to ticket sales
– Contact point for Visit Skellefteå's event calendar
– Sounding board for marketing & communication
Contact Maria Rautio, event coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COORDINATION MEETING EARLY IN THE PLANNING PHASE
Skellefteå's event coordination meeting includes representatives from various departments within Skellefteå municipality, Visit Skellefteå, the rescue services and the police. The purpose is for organisers to meet with all parties early, in order to avoid something being forgotten or falling through the cracks in relation to a specific event.
The event coordination meeting happens every other Wednesday (on even weeks) and a case to be presented at the meeting must arrive no later than the Friday before the next meeting. The convener for the event coordination meeting is the event coach at Visit Skellefteå.
3. MEET OTHER ORGANISERS IN SKELLEFTEÅ
Are you an association, private person or a company which organises events in Skellefteå? For you there is an organiser forum which is a network of people meeting about 3 times a year to exchange experiences, create connections and talk about how Skellefteå can become an even better place for events.
Do you want to contribute to and benefit from this network? Send an email to email@example.com