Welcome to Sara Kulturhus
Right at the heart of Skellefteå, Sara Cultural centre stands. One of the tallest timber buildings in the world. Including a new premium hotel, this building will become Skellefteås new hub for art, concerts, shows, meetings and congresses.
Sara Kulturhus will be a transformative building counting 20 floors where open spaces inspire meetings between people. Here you are offered a unique meeting place in modern premises that exudes creativity and innovation. Social and cultural activities with a clear connection to the cultural centre are offered as a natural part of the meeting. The day can end with a relaxing break in the premium hotel's spa, dinner in the restaurant with a panoramic view of Skellefteå and first-class accommodation.
See you there today or within the next 100 years.
Popular events - Sara KulturhusShow all events
Before your visit to Sara Kulturhus
You may have some questions about how a visit to Sara Kulturhus can look like. Where can you park? Can you get around with a wheelchair, and where is stage 2? Just stay calm, we're here to help! And if you won't find an answer to your question on this page you can ask Sara Kulturhus directly.
Find your way in Sara Kulturhus
Your guide to Sara Kulturhus
Sara Kulturhus app works as your digital companion once you are in the house. Browse between events and exhibitions or explore the building via the built-in map. With Live Navigation in augmented reality, you can easily get where you want to go.
We are in Sara Kulturhus
The Wood Hotel by Elite
See and doSkellefteå
Museum Anna Nordlander
Skellefteå Art Gallery
The City Library
Miss Voon Skellefteå
Where do you want to park?
There are many options for you to park your car when you visit Sara Kulturhus. Choose between parking garages, outdoor parking or handikap parking. There are even charging posts nearby for those who need it! We've made a map of all of your parking choices in Skellefteå centrum to make the choice easier for you.
Quick factsSARA KULTURHUS
• 6 stages for concerts, performances and events with a capacity for up to 1200 seated and 1500 in a mix of seated and standing. The largest stage meets the Riksteatern's requirements for the red stage and many of the stages are divisible and can be adapted as needed.
• Large foyers for exhibitions, banquets, and fairs, for example
• Exhibition rooms for art
• Permanent activities: Museum Anna Nordlander (MAN), Skellefteå Art Gallery, City Library, and Västerbotten Theater
THE WOOD HOTEL
• Premium hotel with 205 rooms, 410 beds
• 20 floors
• Restaurant with panoramic views of Skellefteå
• Café and lobby bar
• Conference department
• Possibility to serve 650 people