Parties and responsibility for the processing of your personal data
Visit Skellefteå AB, org. nr. 556645-0580, is responsible for the processing of personal data that takes place within the framework of the company's operations. Through a personal data assistant agreement with Visit Skellefteå economic association, corporate identity number 769609-3652, the company also handles the association's personal data.
All activities in Visit Skellefteå economic association are conducted through Visit Skellefteå AB. The company's purpose is to conduct destination operations in accordance with the ownership directives established by Visit Skellefteå economic association and Skellefteå municipality.
Visit Skellefteå has appointed a special data protection officer, who together with the person responsible for personal data (CEO) is responsible for ensuring that your data is processed in line with current legislation.
Why do we process your personal data?
In order for the association, through Visit Skellefteå AB, to be able to conduct its activities, personal data is processed for various purposes linked to the activities.
In accordance with the GDPR, a personal data assistant agreement has been established between Visit Skellefteå economic association and Visit Skellefteå AB regarding the handling of the association's personal data.
Visit Skellefteå AB processes personal data to administer ongoing activities aimed at members (eg member meetings and trainings), communicate with members (invitations to activities, information about activities, etc.) and handle member-related financial transactions (membership fees, service fees, etc.).
The company also proccesses personal data when an application is made to start a membership in the association.
The association, through Visit Skellefteå AB, is responsible for personal data for the processing of personal data that takes place at:
· Management of membership in the association
· Association administration
· Participation in the company's membership activities
· Compilation of statistics and follow-up
· Trainings arranged by Visit Skellefteå AB and its partners.
· Contact with member
· Visits to our website, www.visitskelleftea.se.
· Publication of material on website and social media
We also handle personal information linked to collaborative relationships and community of interest via newsletters and/or invitations to relevant events.
When you visit/use or communicate with us in our digital channels, we may collect information about you such as name, postal address and e-mail address, mobile number and geographical location. If you sign up for newsletters, participate in competitions or the like, additional personal information that you choose to provide to us may be processed.
If you do not want to receive information from us, you can always notify us at email@example.com or use the deregistration link that in our newsletters.
Who do we share personal information with?
The data will not be transferred to third parties and your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making.
In cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer our services, we share your information with companies that are so-called personal data assistants. A personal data assistant is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions e.g. cloud service providers or similar.
What personal data do we process, for what purpose (why) and on what legal basis?
Visit Skellefteå AB handles the following personal information: name, telephone number and e-mail address.
Below is a summary of the legal basis for the processing of personal data that takes place within the company's operations.
|Management of membership in Visit Skellefteå||Contract|
|Participation in the company's membership activities||Contract/Balancing of interests|
|Contact with Visit Skellefteå||Balancing of interests|
|Newsletter||Balancing of interests|
|Invitations to events||Balancing of interests|
|Visits to our website||Balancing of interests|
|Publication of material on website and social media||Balancing of interests and consent|
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website.
How long do we save your personal information?
Visit Skellefteå will save your information for as long as membership remains and for some time thereafter. If the purposes of the processing of personal data do not remain, the data will be deleted, for example when people at the member companies are replaced.
As long as we believe that you benefit from our communication, and you have not chosen to say no to our newsletters, you will continue to receive information from us. If the purposes of the processing of personal data do not remain, your data will be deleted. You can unsubscribe from our mailings at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the end of each mailing or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to receive an extract regarding Visit Skellefteå's processing of your personal data. When requesting an extract from the register, the company must provide you with a copy of the personal data that is being processed.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and the right to limit the processing of the personal data until it is changed.
- You have the right to receive confirmation of whether we process personal data concerning you, and in that case to have access to this personal data and also information about the personal data and our handling of them.
- You have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning you corrected by us without undue delay. You also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data in certain cases, taking into account the purpose of the processing.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted by us under certain circumstances, e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, or if the personal data has been processed illegally.
- You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain cases. If you e.g. dispute the accuracy of the personal data, you can demand that we limit the processing of them during the time it takes us to check whether the data is correct.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest. If this happens, we must demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms in order to continue the treatment.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that the processing takes place for direct marketing. In the event of such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose.
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us and that concerns you in an electronic format that is widely used. You have the right to transfer such data to another personal data controller (data portability).
If you have comments on our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Protection Authority (formerly the Swedish Data Inspectorate).
Do you want to know more?
If you have questions about Visit Skellefteå's personal data processing or want to exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com or to visit us at Nygatan 49, 1st floor, Skellefteå.